- Serving dealers for over 16 years
- Flexible and creative lease terms that address a future sale of operations, lease assignments, and substitutions
- Long-term approach to relationships that ensure a true growth partner
- Construction financing for new improvements and expansion
- Dealers maintain long-term site control without the necessity of ownership
- Underwritten and purchased more automotive real estate than any other company
- A combination of automotive, finance, and real estate experts delivering creative solutions to dealers
- We maintain strong working relationships with highly respected automotive industry leaders
- Our team actively participates in automotive events throughout the year
As the first company solely focused on providing highly tailored sale-leaseback capital to the automotive retail industry, Capital Automotive has exclusively supported automobile dealers since 1997. The company’s stock was publicly traded on NASDAQ through December of 2005 when we completed a privatization with DRA Advisors LLC. In October 2014, Capital Automotive was acquired by Brookfield Property Partners and its institutional partners.
Through custom tailored real estate finance, we have assisted dealer groups in growing their organizations, acquiring new locations, upgrading existing facilities, constructing new stores, and facilitating estate planning and partner buyouts. In many situations, we have aided dealers by maximizing liquidity and flexibility.
Our creation was a collaboration of automobile dealers and experts in real estate, and finance. Since inception, our team of professionals has developed and maintained relationships throughout the industry that have provided us with an in-house level of expertise unparalleled in the marketplace. By listening to our clients and prospects, we continue to add new products and tailor existing products to better serve the auto retail industry.
- Attending AutoTeamAmerica’s 2nd Annual Dealership Buy/Sell Summit in San Francisco, CA, January 21-22, 2015.
- Attending AutoTeamAmerica’s 21st Annual CEO/CFO Forum in San Francisco, CA, January 22, 2015.
- Attending the NADA Convention & Expo in San Francisco, CA, January 23-25, 2015.
- Attending the CADA Auto Summit in Toronto, ON, February 11.
- Attending the 11th Annual NADC Conference in Laguna Beach, CA, April 26-28, 2015.