- Serving dealers for over 16 years
- Flexible and creative lease terms that address a future sale of operations, lease assignments, and substitutions
- Long-term approach to relationships that ensure a true growth partner
- Construction financing for new improvements and expansion
- Dealers maintain long-term site control without the necessity of ownership
- Underwritten and purchased more automotive real estate than any other company
- A combination of automotive, finance, and real estate experts delivering creative solutions to dealers
- We maintain strong working relationships with highly respected automotive industry leaders
- Our team actively participates in automotive events throughout the year
As the first company solely focused on providing highly tailored sale-leaseback capital to the automotive retail industry, Capital Automotive has exclusively supported automobile dealers since 1997. The company’s stock was publicly traded on NASDAQ through December of 2005 when we completed a privatization with DRA Advisors LLC.
Through custom tailored real estate finance, we have assisted dealer groups in growing their organizations, acquiring new locations, upgrading existing facilities, constructing new stores, and facilitating estate planning and partner buyouts. In many situations, we have aided dealers by maximizing liquidity and flexibility.
Our creation was a collaboration of automobile dealers and experts in real estate, and finance. Since inception, our team of professionals has developed and maintained relationships throughout the industry that have provided us with an in-house level of expertise unparalleled in the marketplace. By listening to our clients and prospects, we continue to add new products and tailor existing products to better serve the auto retail industry.
- Join CARS at the 2014 10th Annual NADC Member Conference April 27-29, 2014 hosted at the Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach, FL.
- Jay contributed to the new white paper released by Auto Team America, “2025 Dealership Visions: What Lies Ahead!”
- NADA Workshop – 2025 Dealership Vision – What Lies Ahead! Jay moderated this panel-led workshop. The objective of the workshop is to spur thought on the future of auto retailing and promote long-term planning among leaders in the industry. A video recording of the workshop can be purchased through NADA by contacting them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AutoTeamAmerica’s Dealership Buy/Sell Summit was held on Thursday January 23rd and Friday, January 24th at the New Orleans Board of Trade. Jay Ferriero, our President & COO participated in a panel discussion titled: Non-Traditional Strategies for Groups Looking to Raise Capital on Friday, January 24th.
- AutoTeamAmerica’s 20th Annual CEO/CFO Forum was held on Friday, January 24th at the New Orleans Board of Trade.
- In Q1 of 2013 CARS invested in its first Harley Davidson retail location in the Southeastern U.S.